Saturday 22 December 2012

Christmas holiday project!

First of all I would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. :) During the holidays I didn't just want to sit around and do nothing as my assessments are held a day after we get back from our break. Apart from still working on my contextual notebook I am also trying to do a stop motion related to my project. I will have two sets. One which will be a kitchen and the other a garden. I just finished the kitchen and my schedule got a bit delayed because...I broke my camera and I just got one today from a friend. There are still many things I have to do for it till I can properly start the stop motion but I am looking forward to the outcome. Even if it wont be great I will still have the documentation of the work I did.




This is the little kitchen I made for the stop motion

No comments:

Post a Comment