Thursday 18 October 2012

Finger Knitting

Last tuesday  I went to an 3D workshop in my college :) . There I learned how to do finger knitting and paper weaving (which I will post about another time). :) I didn't even know that such a thing as finger knitting even existed. It is such an easy thing to do and also a lot fun. These are some images about the threads I knitted.


In this picture I did finger knitting using three fingers.

 This is a close up of the finger knitting one where i used three fingers.

In this picture I used four fingers to knit.

 This is a close up of it.

 With this I was just messing around with coloured thread. I used four fingers there.

.
:) here is a close up of it

Because I now am able to finger knit I will try dipping some into dye next time and I might experiment a bit with different materials. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment