Wednesday 31 October 2012

A new Direction

I haven't posted in a while due to Halloween and all, but now i'm back :).Last week I was talking to my tutors at the progress review and they suggested to move away from colour and focus more on "Observations from Domestic Space". The reason that topic was advised was because I took photos, which they liked, during the first few weeks of the course.The photos are close-ups of different objects around my house. I was told to go back to them and work on them in more detail, looking at their colour and textures and to see if they are organic or man-made.

 These are two photos I took just to show what I do :) the top one is organic and the one under it is man-made, but they are still very similar in a way :)

 So that's what I'm at now :) bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment