Thursday 1 November 2012

Face Paint :D

Because I like Halloween and painting mine or peoples faces I decided to put these pictures on my blog. I'm not sure what it is but I have always enjoyed painting onto people's faces. It is much more fun than painting on a flat piece of paper and even though it might only last for a day it's still worth it :)

I didn't paint the face on the right of the picture but my face on the left. I did that in the morning in college the day of Halloween :) It's a Zombie and a dying person :)
 I face painted both, the one on the left of the picture and myself. :) It's a skeleton on the left and Jack Sparrow on the right.
 
This was taken later on during the day of Halloween It's a Zombie groom and bride. Sadly I have no better close-up of the make-up from the both of us. Every Halloween I look forward to painting my face :) it's a lot of fun and if it's done right it can look great :)

No comments:

Post a Comment