Saturday 10 November 2012

My sketch book displayed

On thursday I was talking to my tutors and they suggested that the pages that were yet to become a sketchbook should be hung onto the wall like a gallery piece. I was told to take out the pages I didn't like and hang the ones which I did like in such a way that it looks pleasing to the eye. I was told that having my work displayed on the wall will help me with my project. This sketchbook was based on photographs which I took in my house and the space around my house. The two pictures in the center are just two of many photographs which I took. I chose photographs in which one was organic and one man-made and then I picked out two out of ten and made a sketchbook using different materials to show the lines or the spikes.


No comments:

Post a Comment