Monday 15 October 2012

Painting Cardboard


:) Hello again, today i was painting cardboard, but not any cardboard. This one was especially used in boxes to protect ceramics objects and make sure they wont break. I found the way the cardboard looked very interesting as it's texture is very unique. :) I used metalic acrylic paints to make it look more unusuall. You wouldn't notice it was cardboard after it was painted. :)

 I forgot to take a picture of the cardboard before it was painted so i just took a picture of the back of it :)

 This is a picture of the cardboard with using these four metalic acrylic paints :)

I have no idea how Imanaged to get my hands covered in so much paint after :P

This is the finished painted cardboard piece :)

This is a close-up of the finished piece :)

No comments:

Post a Comment